Monday, August 17, 2009

A Beautiful Thing




When I received this stamp set in my starter kit as a replacement for one that was recommended, I wasn't sure that I would be able to do anything with it. But then I was inspired as I was looking thru the 2009 StampinUp! catalog by a design using a different stamp set. All in all, I like the way it came out.


Stamps : A Beautiful Thing, Elegant Thank You
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Dusty Durango
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Natural White
Accessories: Stampin Up Dimensionals, Silver, Copper, & Black Brads
Tools: Paper Piercer, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch


A couple of things to note on my sample is that the wording is crooked on the inside of the card. I possibly attached the stamp to the wood that way, I will have to check that. I wanted to add ribbon to the side on the card front, but I didn't have any Old Olive ribbon. So I made a "faux ribbon". I have seen this done by Anna Griffin on the Carol Duvall Show. On the comments section of this post let me know what you think of this card or any others you see here.

Thanks and Happy stampin! =:-)
Tena






No comments:

Post a Comment