Friday, October 23, 2009

Forest Friends Many colors







That title really does say it all. This card was created with many colors because I could not decide where I wanted to go with the card. When I got this stamp set, Forest Friends I wanted to use it because it was so cute, but I did not have any ideas. I created this card for a swap I was participating in with 8 ladies and so this is the result of all those colors and well I got to use the stamp set. I do like the way it turned out though. Kind like fall colors and I do love fall colors.

Supplies:
Stamps:
Forest Friends, Curvy Verses, Great Friend
Ink: Always Artichoke Classic , Dusty Durango, Always Artichoke & Soft Suede StampinWrite Markers
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Basic Grey, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry & Dusty Durango DP
Accessories: Always Artichoke Brads
Tools:
Circle Scallop Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Sponge Dauber
Thanks and Happy Stampin! =:-)
Tena

No comments:

Post a Comment