Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here 4 You Bella





I had so much fun creating this card and the other 5 along with it. The DSP I used here was not necessarily my favorite, but then after making this card I saw the potential. I really like the colors and layout of this card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Bashful blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Bella Blue DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Jumbo Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Sponge Dauber
Thanks and Happy Stamping!! =:-)
Tena

2 comments:

  1. Tena -- I love the soft colors and feel of this card. You did a great job with last week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Inspiration in Action Weekend Challenge! I hope to see more of your work in the future! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    p.s. following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete