Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friends 24-7




Here is my card for the sketch this week. This is the first time that I have participated in this sketch challenge. I have found that participting in the different challenges motivates me to actually make time to do some cards when I would otherwise not have time to do so. So thank you to all of you that offer these unique challenges. It is very rewarding.

Supplies:
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Bella Blue DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Bashful blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:
Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip
After creating all the cards with this DSP and the stamp sets involved, I have went one step forward with this. Check back later this week to see what I am referring to.
Thank you and Happy Stampin!! =:-)
Tena

No comments:

Post a Comment