Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh Bella ...... SK101709











When searching for paper to do this challenge, I found this pack of DSP that I had forgotten about. After opening it I wasn't sure that I liked it, but after creating 6 cards with it I found that I do like it. I think the colors are perfect with each other. I have also attached a picture of the inside of the card as well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, WOW flowers
Ink: Bashfull Blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Bella Blue DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Oval Scallop punch, Large Oval punch, Jumbo Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip
Come back later and check my blog as I will have all 6 cards posted and a surprise.
Thanks and Happy Stampin! :-)
Tena



No comments:

Post a Comment