Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SMAK Card-June 2010


I participate in a monthly swap A.K.A SMAK with a few ladies. Sometimes there are a lot of us, but most times it's just a few. We live all over the U.S. and I look forward each month to receiving their cards. We mail the cards individually to each other which makes it even more special because you may get a card daily or one or two a week. These ladies are so talented and all SU Demos. Anyway, this is the card that I created and mailed to them for this month (June). I used the new Apple Blossom stamp set and a new color Marina Mist cardstockas one of the card layers. I created the color combo using the new color coach which is awesome. I'm afraid that this picture really does not do the card justice. I had a shadow when taking it.

Happy Stampin ya'll!! :-)
Tena

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. What a fun thing to do. Who doesn't like getting snail mail? Especially when it's a nice card.

    ReplyDelete