Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

Okay, it's probably a little too early to be thinking about that.

Since I am still unemployed and have so much time to play, I thought I would start early on my Christmas cards. I'm not sure if this will be one I send, but probably. I like to make about 5 different versions as I get tired of making the same layout after about 10 cards. I am have also decided to start my shopping now as I don't know if I will have the money later on. So as I have a few extra dollars, I will buy a gift for somebody and then put it away somewhere where I will probably forget that I put it. I have already forgotten where I put the ornaments that I buy for my children and grandchildren each year. I guess I better find a not so hidden hiding place, huh? LOL Hope you like the card.

Happy Stampin', ya'll!!! :~)
Tena 

1 comment:

  1. nice cards. Now following you. Hope you follow me too.
    Norma
    www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete