Friday, July 2, 2010

Friends....

I love my friends and I miss them alot. None of us live in the same state much less the same city. I have moved around so much in the last 8 years with work and always some place where I knew no one. During my time in each of these new cities I formed at least one new lasting friendship. Funny thing is that two of the last three friendships that I formed the new friend is a former supervisor of mine. This card was created with these friendships in mind. I think I posted earlier that I like to send random cards to let family and friends know that I am thinking of them, well this is one of those cards I will be sending.

Happy Stampin, ya'll!! :~)
Tena

P.S The colors don't look right to me. I need some photography lessons, I think. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete