Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Have a seat

"Have a seat and don't treat me any differently than you would a queen". LOL I wasn't sure when I started this card how it would end up. I wanted to try something different and new with the layout and well after playing around with it for a bit this is what I came up with. I thought of my girlfriends and how we are fighting the aging thing and well the saying seemed appropriate. Actually, I'm not too upset about the getting older, because it is what it is. Ya can't stop it so might as well embrace it.  I used some new colors for this card too. I'm sorry it's hard to read the sentiment, but you can read the first line of this post again and get the idea. LOL

Happy Stampin', ya'll!!!!  :~)
Tena

P.S. I will try to do better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment