Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vintage pages

Here's the beginning of the scrapbook pages I promised. This is a "vintage" set of 6x6 pages I created for a swap through the year swap. I haven't decided which pictures to add to it yet, but I do know that the whole book will be dedicated to my youngest grandchild, "Gracie".  I haven't done at least one of her yet and she's already a year old. I seem to spend most of my days either making cards, doing homework, or housework. It's hard to fit in any actual scrapbooking. Oh how I miss that part of my life.

Happy Stampin, ya'll!!!   :~)
Tena 

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and the layout of these scrap pages!!!! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas and projects. I am following you now!
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete