Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapbooking pages again ....ahhh....

I have missed creating pages. I have done so many cards lately that I have started having scrapbook withdrawals. But I am back to doing just that again and it feels great. However, these pages that I will be posting this week were all done for a swap so maybe I'm not officially scrapbooking again, yet.
These are 8X8 pages and as you can tell these have a Halloween theme. I have so many pictures of Halloween with  my grandbabies and my own girls that would go really good with this layout. Now I just have to decide which lucky pictures go here. Decisions, decisions, decisions........

The bats and spooky eyes were created using punches. My oldest daughter likes these pages the best of all the pages I will be posting this week. Those eyes are kinda creeping me out ...... Wooowhaaaaa!!!!!

Tena       

No comments:

Post a Comment