Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baroque Handbag card set

















I created a card recently for a graduate using this same stamp set. I liked the end result of that card so much that I decided to go further and create a series of cards and then of course I had to have something to put them in. So that is how the "Baroque" Handbag came to be. In the pictures you will see one of the purse open that shows the cards with envelopes inside, one of the handbag in the closed position, and finally a sample of each of the cards. I did not put the envelopes in the picure, but just so you know, I always put a little decoration sample of the card on the outside. I just think it completes the card.

Supplies:
Stamps:
Baroque Motif, Teeny Tiny Words
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Taken With Teal
Cardstock: Real Red Crushed Curry, Taken With Teal
Accessories: Silver Brads, Velcro Square
Tools: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Taken With Teal Stampin Write Markers, Sticky Strip, Bone Folder (for scoring)
Thanks and Happy Stampin! =:-)
Tena

No comments:

Post a Comment