Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bella Blu


Papercrafting is therapy for me and when I don't do my therapy everyone around me suffers......LOL
So for this therapy session of 2010, I have created this set of cards. I like the Bella Bleu DSP a lot more than I thought I would. I think the sheet designs and colors are awesome, don't you? I would love to see some comments on my cards so I will know if I am creating things that you like.

Supplies:
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts, and Of The Earth Hostess Sets plus Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Bordering Blue, Going Grey, Basic Black
Cardstock: Bella Blue DSP, Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Basic Grey. Basic Black Cardstock
Accessories: SU Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Non-SU Snowflake Brads, Non-SU Silk Flowers
Tools:
Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Punch, Curly Label , Modern Label Punch
Thanks and Happy Stamping!
Tena

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss Bella Bleu. such a great DSP to use. Although can't wait to play with the new DSP coming out.

    Check out my blog please

    http://papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete