Monday, July 19, 2010

Vintage....

I participated in a Curriculum Fair over the weekend and I saw this card when I was looking for samples to show. I had forgotten that I made this one. I got a few compliments on how the colors blend together. I want to tell you if you have seen a color coach, but have never used one; I highly recommend that you do. The color matchups on those things are awesome. At first glance when you first see the colors suggested... you think NO WAY!!! But I am here to tell you that if you give the combos a try, you will be impressed. I hardly ever create a card anymore without using a color coach. Vintage cards and paper are something that I really like, so look for more cards and pages using this theme.

Happy Stampin, ya'll!!  :~)
Tena

No comments:

Post a Comment